The Field-IQ system works with the Trimble TMX-2050 display, FmX® integrated display and CFX-750™ display. The Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agriculture functionality for your flow and application control, including:
Variable Rate Application Control
- Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilizers.
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjust your seed population, fertilizer rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription created with Farm Works™ Mapping software
- For more efficient fertilizer utilization, add a GreenSeeker® system
Automatic Section Control
- Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
- Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
- See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
- Eliminate overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves
Boom Height Control
- Maintain even material application when spraying, minimize environmental impact, and reduce operator fatigue.
- Automatically adjust the height of boom sections with sensors that measure the distance between ground cover or plant canopy, resulting in an even application of materials
- Ensure the health of neighboring crops and minimize environmental impact by eliminating off-target applications of products
- Automatic height sensing reduces operator fatigue by eliminating the need for manual boom switching
- Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
- See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control
- Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.