WM-Topo Survey System
- Internal radio available with either 900 MHz or 450 MHz frequency options
- Ultra-rugged housing built to withstand harsh conditions
- 440 channel GPS and GLONASS receiver
- GNSS receiver, antenna, battery, and radio in one unit
- Bluetooth® connections enable wireless communication between GNSS receiver and Yuma® 2 or Nomad® handheld computers
- USB host connection for memory stick
- The WM-Topo system can be taken into areas that are inaccessible to tractor or truck-mounted survey equipment due to poor field conditions or mature crops-allowing you to easily collect survey data by hand.
- The WM-Topo system pays for itself by enabling users to gather topographic survey data year round and in a variety of environments.
Wireless Data Transfer
- Topographic data collected with the WM-Topo system can be transferred via USB stick or Connected Farm to Farm Works Software ® or the FmX® integrated display to create a 3D model of the field.
Integrates with Drainage and Leveling Operations
- Surface models created from the collected topographic data can be used to install drain pipes with the WM-Drain™ farm drainage solution or to create a leveling design for use with the FieldLevel II™ system.